Thursday, March 6, 2008

KITTY!!!

So, this is mostly a photo posting this time. I know I told you all about my kitty when he first came home (and was at the time mistaken for a she). Well, now he is nearly done growing and has finally begun to calm down (though he still has his moments). And his official, not been changed in three months, name is Sepheroth, called Seffers (AKA: monkey, by my hubby).


Out bathroom sink was his favorite place to sleep,
but I just couldn't stand it anymore, so he's no longer sleeping there.

His first Christmas was a blast!


When the Christmas tree was there: Oh what a hassle!
But when it was gone: Somebody looked guilty.

The "Night Elf Cat" has had enough of the camera flash!
(Night Elf: referenced from the game World of Warcraft)

This is a favorite sleeping spot during the day on our bed.
(I'd disturbed his sleep here once again with the camera flash, ha-ha-ha)

Playtime with a favorite mousy toy (thank you Lisa).


Sleepy time with another favorite toy; paper towel tubes.


Seffers discovers catnip.
(the catnip was sprinkled over the scratcher to attracted him, he was attracted, but still doesn't realize its for scratching, not licking or passing out on)


I redecorated our couch with birthday money this year, he greatly approved.
(this is now his favorite blanket to sleep on)



Zzzzzzzzzz...



2 comments:

Jen(n) said...

My favorite is him sleeping on the catnip!

I think you have more pictures of him sleeping then we have been able to capture of Boaz!

a woman who is said...

Way cute kitty. Our Bella has been come an outside cat only. I just couldn’t work through the kitty stage very well with her. When she started scratching my new leather chairs, that was that! Out with the cat. She looks like a lioness now, and has been doing some mighty mouse hunting. Good Kitty...outside!
I am glad your kitty has calmed down and has been more house friendly. I love to have a lazy cat snoozing on the sofa.